Wednesday, September 17, 2025
I tried my best, but I can't put this off any longer
Well, it's been over 2 years since this blog displayed any signs of life. Dormancy, or perhaps I should say lifelessness, seems to be a defining characteristic of my abilities at this kind of writing, and that has been the case since I started this in 2006 as an experiment. As I noted back then I realize I'm not very good at talking about myself in writing. But there's no reason this forum has to be little more than a diary, and I'm still curious about the possibility that I might actually have something to say (although this post suggests otherwise). Also I'm morbidly curious whether anyone who was on the recipient list for this blog previously will notice that the corpse is starting to move around again. So please react as you choose to let me know you're also still out there. But before you do I will repeat my original disclaimer about consuming this content. It's likely at times to degenerate into bleating and musings of questionable value. You may experience dizziness, nausea, hair loss, reduced sexual desire, or explosive diarrhea. It's possible you may experience some of these things simultaneously. But, please enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Jim
This was a blast from the past to find in my feed reader this afternoon!
Wow, Matt. So cool to see you pop up. Would love to catch up with you some time. VC?
Hello sailor.
Post a Comment